I think I've mentioned before how fascinating it is to simply be on the road because of all the interesting and unique things there are to observe along the way. Hopefully these pics will give you a small taste of what we have seen while driving since they were all taken from inside our vehicle.
House near House of Hope
Nathan calls these "tropical traffic jams" :)
For the kids and me, we get to relax and look around when we're in the vehicle. For George it's much more stressful and tiring since he needs to maneuver the vehicle around large vehicles, pedestrians, animals, biciclists & motorists, and lots and lots of potholes (worse b/c it's rainy season). Bless his heart - he's done a great job!! This is definitely not where I'd want to learn how to drive a stick shift.
Very typical sight even in rain storms...backs of trucks loaded down with goods and people
We definitely have not tired from looking at the beautiful landscape - the reddish/brown plants in this pic are all pineapples
I love observing the talents of the Nica women!
No comments:
Post a Comment