- George has been sick with the flu since Saturday and another teacher is out sick this week too so the rest of us staff have subbed or combined classes to make things work at school.
- Tuesdays are extra tiring because I go out to Seeds of Hope to teach English, leaving school at 11:30 and getting back to Quepos at 5pm. However, I love this opportunity and it's been really rewarding to see the girls' progress.
- In addition to our normal routine, the last few days have included birthday party prep! All three kids celebrate their birthdays this week and next so there's been extra work getting ready for a party we're having after school tomorrow with the El Puente students. I'm really hoping and praying that George has the energy to be there and help!
- It's hot! March seems to be the hottest month of them all so far which seems to deplete our energy levels a bit as well.
Thanks for praying!
Happy Birthday to your kiddos! May their special days be fun and a blessing to them in Quepos. Prayers for health and energy... it's that time of the year ;)
ReplyDelete