11/28/12

November 28: Student Spotlight - Emily



Emily, age 10

What grade are you in?   4th

What is your favorite class?  I like a lot of them:  math, Spanish, science and art

What's your hardest class?    Social Studies

What are your hobbies?  I like to watch Disney Channel on TV and play with friends

Who do you live with?  My mom, step-dad, and two sisters

Do you have any pets?  I have a cat named Max and two dogs, Reyki and Paloma (which means 'dove'....because the dog is all white)

What do you want to do/be when you grow up?  I'd like to be a veterinarian or a teacher

What do you like or appreciate about El Puente?  The teachers and my classmates because I like to play with them

 What's your favorite song?  How Great is Our God and Jesus Loves Me

Do you have anything you'd like people to pray about for you?  That God helps provide the necessary money to keep attending El Puente.



No comments:

Post a Comment